Running a small business is no small feat. Whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for years, you have to be mindful of every penny you spend.
Your budget is important in every area of your business, but one of the areas where it’s easy to overspend if you’re not careful is office equipment. You need a photocopy machine that you can rely upon, but it can be difficult to tell which machine is best for your company’s needs?
We all need help sometimes, and we’re here to provide it. We’ve reviewed many of the top photocopy machines on the market. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best photocopy machines for small business in 2018 to eliminate the guesswork and help you make the right choice.
Table of Contents
- What to Look for in a Photocopy Machine
- 10. Canon Image CLASS MF247dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Laser Printer
- 9. Canon MG6821 Wireless All-in-one Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 8. Canon Laser Imageclass D1520 Monochrome Printer with Scanner & Copier
- 7. Brother DCPL 2540DW Wireless Compact Laser Printer
- 6. Canon image CLASS D550 Laser Multifunction Copier
- 5. Canon Laser Imageclass D1550 Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copy & Fax
- 4. Brother MFC-J6935DW Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer
- 3. Brother MFC-L3710CW Compact Digital Color All-in-One printer Providing Laser printer Quality Results with Wireless
- 2. Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer, Laser Printer Quality Wireless Printing
- 1. HP Laserjet Pro M426fdn Multifunction Laser Printer
What to Look for in a Photocopy Machine
What are the qualities you should look for in a photocopy machine? There are many things to consider? In addition to staying within your budget, you also need to make sure that the machine you pick is durable, reliable, and able to do what you need it to do.
Here are the things to look for when you’re deciding on a photocopy machine for your business.
- Printing speed – How many pages can you copy, and how quickly? If you have a high volume of paperwork to duplicate, you’ll want a machine that can keep up.
- Networking ability – Can you connect it to your existing network and what can you do with it once it’s there? Once a photocopy machine is networked you can use it as a scanner to archive documents electronically and do a host of other things with it.
- Compatibility – If you do plan on networking, is the machine you’re considering compatible with your existing network? There’s no point in spending money on a photocopy machine that won’t work with the rest of your office equipment.
- Ease of operation – Every office has a max of computer-savvy people and those who need a little help. You may want a machine that’s simple to operate.
- Price – How much money do you have in your budget? Does the manufacturer offer purchase options? If you’re buying a small machine to handle a few copies, then price probably won’t be much of an issue. But for a big, industrial-size machine you’ll need to think about it. You should also keep in mind the cost of the cartridges.
Best Photocopy Machines For Small Business in 2018
Keep these things in mind as you consider which machine to buy for your business. And now that you know what to look for, here is our list of the top 10 best photocopy machines for small business in 2018.
10. Canon Image CLASS MF247dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Laser Printer
The all-in-one functionality Canon Image CLASS MF247dw allows you to easily print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with OS compatibility of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Window Vista among others.
It features a printing speed of 28 pages in a minute while your first print happens in less than 6 seconds. Besides its high speed, its standard cassette has a larger paper capacity of 250 sheets and one sheet in the adaptable tray.
This photocopy machine can also scan hard copy originals with its Canon Print Business app.
- Printing speed of 28 pages per minute
- Print memory 512MB
- Wireless connectivity/ WiFi direct connection
- Duty cycle 15000 pages
9. Canon MG6821 Wireless All-in-one Printer with Scanner and Copier
Canon MG6821 is a remarkable printer with a quality and deeper blacks and vivid reds. It’s a mobile device printing that is equipped with powerful options such as Google Cloud Print, Air print, Canon Print app, Morpia among others.
It’s an easy to use printer that pairs with iPhone, Android, iPad, or tablet. You can print your Facebook and Instagram photos directly from your smartphone hassle free.
- Simple WiFi setup
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Print speed15 images per minute
8. Canon Laser Imageclass D1520 Monochrome Printer with Scanner & Copier
Canon Laser ImageCLASS D1520 is a three-in-one printer that offers durability as well as functionality with its high-end features. It’s a reliable printer that is great for any office setting. Your professional documents are printed quickly at up to 35 sheets per minute in black and white.
You can also scan with apple air print, Google Cloud Print, Canon Print business among others. It features an easy to print and scan to your USB flash drive in TIFF, PDF and JPEG formats. Moreover, it’s compatible with several windows and serves.
- 500-sheets paper cassette
- Intuitive 3.5-Inch Touch LCD display
- 35 pages per minute
- USB Direct Print
7. Brother DCPL 2540DW Wireless Compact Laser Printer
Brother DCPL2540DW is easy to use a printer that features multiple connectivity options. It’s easily digitized to allow the convenient sharing of documents and scanning capabilities. It is a reliable and fast monochrome digital printer that is specially designed for a small office and home office.
This printer allows for wireless printing from your phone device by use of Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint among other apps. It offers a flexible paper handling for buy SOHO settings.
- 30 pages per minute
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- 2-line Mono LCD display
- Multiple connectivity options
6. Canon image CLASS D550 Laser Multifunction Copier
Canon image CLASS D550 features a duplex adaptability with –sided copying, scanning, and printing of documents with a speed of 26 pages per minute.
Its automatic Document feeder takes up to 50 sheets. It also features a 250-sheet front loading paper cassette and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray. Its single cartridge system is economical with replenishments.
This is an advanced printer with poster, tone saver watermark, as well as composer.
- Multiple functionalities
- A scan resolution of 600x600dpi
- 2 sides print and copy
- Quick first print in less than 6 seconds
- Starter cartridge 128
5. Canon Laser Imageclass D1550 Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copy & Fax
This laser printer comes with features that are easy to connect to mobile devices with Wi-Fi direct connection. It delivers a printing speed of up to 35 ppm while your first print occurs in less than 6.3 seconds.
You can easily print and scan documents with Canon Print Business, Apple Air Print, Google Cloud Print, and Morpia print services. With the NFC capability, you can touch and print using any of your compatible mobile Android device.
Canon Lasers Imageclass D1550 comes with a legal-platen glass that accommodates your diverse printing, copying, and scanning needs.
- Scan resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi/9600 x 9600dpi
- Compatible with Android devices
- Print speed of 35 pages per minute
- Touch and print
4. Brother MFC-J6935DW Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer
This is a wireless printer that is designed to operate at low costs while improving printing efficiency. It utilizes advanced INKvestment cartridge system that lower costs while delivering high-yields.
It features a full ledger color inkjet all-in-one with a compact design to deliver a business quality and versatile paper handling. What’s more, it can print wirelessly from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi direct. It comes with the added convenience of NFC touch and print capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Super high-yield Cartridges
- 2-Year Warranty
3. Brother MFC-L3710CW Compact Digital Color All-in-One printer Providing Laser printer Quality Results with Wireless
This is a digital color all-in-one printer that is ideal for home and small offices that want a laser printer to print, copy, fax, and scan documents. It offers multipurpose functionality with flexible connections and wireless options to mobile devices.
It also features a 3.7-inch color touchscreen and a print-from or scan-to several cloud apps. It’s flexible at paper handling while its 250-sheet paper tray reduces paper refills. With up to 50-sheet auto document feeder, you can print and copy multiple pages within a short period.
- Fast print and scan
- Affordable and versatile color printing
- 3.7-Inch Color touchscreen
- Multiple connecting options
2. Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer, Laser Printer Quality Wireless Printing
Brother MFC-L3750DW is a reliable print, scan, fax, and copy printer for home and small offices. It will help you reproduce documents fast thanks to its fast printing of up to 25 ppm and 50-sheet automatic document feeder to save you more time.
This printer also features versatile connection options and one wireless mobile device printing. With its 3.7-inch color touchscreen, a print-form, and scan-to popular cloud apps, you can enjoy many options of printing your document no matter where it is.
- Quick print and scan
- 3.7-inch touchscreen
- Multiple connection options
- Built-in wireless
- 25 pages per minute
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray
1. HP Laserjet Pro M426fdn Multifunction Laser Printer
HP Laserjet Pro M426fdn Multifunction Laser Printer is a high printing performance that features a robust built for heavy-duty printing. It is ideal for small business that can print/copy 4000 pages monthly. It handles and finishes jobs fast while delivering a comprehensive security protection against printing threats.
It also features a pre-installed toner cartridge, which can be replaced with optional high-yield cartridges. It also comes with saving energy and easy to manage tasks that help save energy with auto-on and auto-off technology.
- Auto document feeder
- Optional high-yield cartridges
- Color touchscreen
- Instant-on technology
- NFC touch-to-print
- built-in ethernet connectivy
Choosing the right photocopy machine for your business is a must. You need a reliable machine to keep up with your staff’s demands and produce high-quality copies whenever you need them. The 10 machines on this list fit the bill.