Top 10 Best Soccer Cleats For Women in 2023
Soccer is a popular sport in Europe but over the past decade, it managed to increase its popularity across other continents as well. The US and Asia now have better prepared professional teams and the game itself is more popular amongst regular people. It is even played casually much more often. This increased popularity is also attributed to the gaming industry as the FIFA franchises are one of the biggest titles with which most people should be familiar.
The thing about soccer is that the game can be played by women as well. In fact, there is a professional league of soccer for women in most countries in which the sport is played at a competitive level. It is no wonder why there is an increasing number of women that are willing to enjoy the game at a casual level. Gear, like in any other sport, plays an important role. A good pair of soccer cleats can make a huge difference.
For our list, we selected 10 models that are worth spending money on. For the most part they are the same as the cleats designed for men. The biggest differences are made by visuals and cosmetic design. However, there are soccer cleats models that can be used by both men and women and there is actually no reason for a women not be to be able to use a pair of cleats that are advertised as being for men. However, we limited our list only to soccer cleats that are advertised as being designed for women.
Best Soccer Cleats For Women in 2023
With all these things said let’s get right into our list of the top 10 best soccer cleats for women in 2023.
10. PUMA Women’s Evospeed 4.4 Firm Ground WN’s Soccer Cleat
The PUMA Evospeed 4.4 is one of the newest models released but it does not have all that many improvements over the previous generation except for a few cosmetic changes. It is a simple cleat bearing the traditional PUMA stripe and a durable construction using a synthetic fabric. It aims to be a bit more resilient while still providing good traction and control.
- Durable rubber cleats that make them good for use of firm ground
- Soft heel insert and lightweight construction
- Flexible synthetic sole and durable construction
- Sizing is a bit off. It is better to order them in one size larger
- Only one color available and lime green might not be everyone`s cup of tea
In terms of design, the cleats do look attractive. They also provide good traction and control as well as decent protection. Having a soft heel insert does make them comfortable and a bit easier to wear. Last but not least, the cleats have rubber spikes thus they might not be a great option for playing soccer of anything else other than hard ground.
9. adidas Performance Women’s F5 Firm-Ground W-W Soccer Cleat
There is no denying that the adidas Performance F5 soccer cleats are quite ugly. Their design is anything but appealing as they imitate crocodile skin which simply looks bad in green. Some might like them which is fine but what matters the most is how well they perform so here is what to expect:
- Resilient synthetic leather that will not get scratched easily
- Plastic cleats that offer excellent traction and control on firm ground
- Soft suede lining
- Rather awkward design
- Hard heel insert that makes them feel a bit rigid
Looking at the materials used, the synthetic leather does raise the question if they can survive wear and tear for more than a few months. Fortunately, the leather quality is good and they should be good for quite some time depending on how frequent they are used.
8. Diadora Women’s Solano Soccer Cleat Shoes
Even if Diadora si a smaller brand their products are quite competitive. They are comparable to most major brands but have a lower price tag for various reasons such as less money spent on marketing. The Solano Soccer cleats are a great pick for any women that is looking to save a few dollars without making a compromise in terms of quality.
- Affordable yet they do not feel cheap
- Durable rubber cleats that provide firm control and balance
- Hidden laces which will prove to be quite useful
- The design is not that great. Not very appealing but certainly not the most repulsive in our list
- Only two colors to choose from and both are mostly pink
In terms of performance, the cleats are suitable for beginners. They are mostly recommended for firm ground and offer decent traction and control. The soft and flexible sole makes them easy to wear while the padded interior ensures comfort and protection.
7. Nike Women’s Tiempo Legacy FG Soccer Cleats
The Nike Tiempo Legacy is one of the more appreciated women’s soccer cleats and for a good reason. First of all the pricing is fair and the quality of the cleats is respectable, to say the least. They are made using softer PU leather that significantly improves comfort and control on the field.
- Waterproof design that will keep the feed dry and comfortable
- Perforations on the sides that allow proper air ventilation
- Durable plastic cleats that make the usable of short-grass fields and firm ground
- Despite being waterproof the side perforations will allow some water to enter the shoe
- A bit too flexible
One thing that does not make much sense is the design of the sides. The perforations will allow water to enter the shoes which contradict the fact that they are advertised as being waterproof. Surely they will not collect as much water as other types of cleats but this design choice is a bit questionable.
6. adidas Performance Women’s Matteo NUA Firm-Ground W Soccer Cleat
adidas has quite a few honorable models of cleats for women and one such example is the Matteo NUA. It is a firm ground cleat with a durable construction that focuses more of control rather than comfort. They are still great and they offer excellent grip and precision.
- Great precision and control due to their conservative design
- High-quality PU leather that will not scratch easily
- Durable rubber cleats that also work on short-grass fields
- Sizing is a bit off. According to some users, it is better to go for one size smaller
- They are not waterproof despite the fact that they might look like they were made to keep the water out
As for performance, the shoes should work well on firm-ground and short-grass fields. The offer great precision and control. The padding on the inside makes them comfortable while the flexible heel ensures that they do not fill too stiff.
Click here for Top 10 Best Soccer Cleats For Men in 2023
5. PUMA Women’s evoSPEED 4.2 FG Soccer Cleat
Right off the bat, it is obvious that the PUMA evoSPEED 4.2 have a rather eccentric design. The use of white PU leather might not be such a great idea since it gets dirty quite easily especially on short-grass fields. However, the cleats do have several things that recommend them at least to beginner players.
- High-quality synthetic leather that is difficult to develop scratches
- Padded collar and low-profile tongue
- Superior support and control as well as durable rubber cleats
- They feel a bit stiff compared to other models
- Sizing is not accurate. Most users end up ordering one size larger than what they usually wear
One other thing that is worth mentioning is the design. They are mostly white with pink accent and even some women find them a bit too girly but they have a certain appeal. If the color is a problem, PUMS does offer them in green as well.
4. Under Armour Women’s UA CF Force 2.0 FG Soccer Cleats
Under Armor has a rather small selection of products for women. The UA CF Force 2.0 soccer cleats are one of the most popular models in their lineup. With a simple design, reasonable price tag and durable construction, the cleats should be good enough even for veteran players.
- Durable synthetic leather construction
- Waterproof with no side perforations
- Forefoot conical studs that enable better precision and acceleration in any direction
- Sizing is not accurate. Most users end up getting one size larger
In terms of performance, the cleats do offer some advantages. The use of conical studs for the forefoot makes them much more accurate and enables faster acceleration. In terms of diversity, the shoes can be found in four different colors.
3. adidas Performance Women’s X 15.3 FG/AG W Soccer Cleat
The adidas Performance 15.3 soccer cleat is one of the best picks for beginners. It has a decent design with a modest price tag and offers respectable performance. There are some issues with the model but nothing too major that would make them a bad spend.
- Durable synthetic leather and flexible sole
- Mesh on the upper that allows for proper ventilation
- Reinforced midfoot cage that improves stability
- Good traction and comfort
- Sizing is off. It seems like soccer cleats have this type of issue. Getting one size larger should prevent this type of problem
In terms of comfort and performance, the shoes feel great as long as the size is right. Precision and traction are comparable to more expensive models while the mesh and synthetic leather combination result in a durable cleat even when used on firm-ground.
2. Nike Women’s Mercurial Victory V FG Soccer Cleat
A lot of women have praised the Nike Mercurial Victory FG soccer cleats for their design. They look professional and very few would guess how affordable they are. The shoes are made using high-quality synthetic leather and flexible sole that allows free movement while still providing improved control.
- Internal cage for better support and performance
- TPU outsole and soft inner sole that improves comfort
- Premium design and durable outer synthetic layer
- Sizing seems to be smaller than what people expect
Talking about performance, there is very little complaint about the shoes. They are quite comfortable yet they provide excellent traction especially on short-grass fields. The shoes also work on the firm ground but they might not last as long.
1. adidas Performance Women’s X 15.4 FXG W Soccer Cleat
The number one spot goes to another model made by adidas. The adidas Performance 15.4 soccer cleat is quite similar to their 15.3 model. It shares some similarities at least in terms of design but there are some differences in terms of construction and performance. However, they are still found in the same price range.
- Breathable design with micro perforations across the shoe
- Lightweight design with durable materials and soft padding on the inside
- High-quality rubber cleats that were made for firm-ground and short-grass fields
- Sizing is off
Similar to other adidas models they have the same issue with sizing. It seems that the brand uses a whole different sizing chart and the only way around it is to get one size larger.
What to Consider When Looking for a Pair of Soccer Cleats
A lot of people look at pricing first. For some the design matters but very few look at the attention to detail, the quality of the materials and the type of cleat they are buying. It is true that a picture can be deceiving but customer reviews can help a bit. Here are the main aspects to look for when browsing for soccer cleats:
- How is the sizing for the model? As we seen before, a lot of models are either smaller or larger than usual. Customer feedback can help in getting a pair that fits.
- With or without venting perforations? Getting a pair of cleats that have vent holes or are made out of a mesh material means that they are not waterproof.
- What type of field were they made to be used on? Usually, cleats with rubber spikes than to be the most popular ones. They are made mostly for firm-ground and short-grass fields. For regular soccer fields, it is better to go for models that have a metal insert.
I think everything published was actually very reasonable.
But, consider this, what if you wrote a catchier title?
I am not suggesting your information is not good., however suppose you
added a title that makes people desire more? I mean Top 10 Best Soccer Cleats
For Women in 2017 is a little boring. You could look at Yahoo’s front page and see how they create post titles to grab
viewers interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything’ve
got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a
10. Diadora Women’s Maracana MD PU Women’s Soccer Cleat
Diadora makes high quality products including women’s cleats. The Macarana is one of the more affordable composite leather models with excellent fitting that was specifically designed for women. It has a double action cushioning, a flexible outsole and it provides excellent grip on the field.
9 ASICS Women’s Lethal Flash DS IT Soccer Shoe copy
ASICS made the Women’s Lethal Flash soccer shoes to be comfortable above anything else. They have a special design that fits women and helps maintain the foot in a correct position. The model features a rubber sole and it is made of synthetic leather. In terms of pricing it is not the most affordable model on the market but it is somewhere in the mid-range.
8-PUMA Women’s Evospeed 3 FG Soccer Cleat
The PUMA Women’s Evospeed 3 FG cleats are a bit more affordable which is an important aspect for the ones with a limited budget. They are made of a shiny synthetic leather with a manmade sole and a TPU injected heel counter. It was designed to fit women and offers excellent grip. The interior is properly padded to provide superior comfort and protect the ankle from injuries.
7 Diadora Soccer DD-NA GLX14 Soccer Cleat
There are only a handful of women’s cleats that can compete with the Diadora DD-NA women’s soccer cleats in terms of weight. They were built to be light and comfortable. The model features a simple synthetic leather build with a basic interior cushioning and a rubber sole. It prevents water to enter the shoe while letting the foot breath and avoid sweating.
6 adidas Performance Women’s Matteo NUA FG W Soccer Shoe
adidas offers plenty of models for women that enjoy practicing soccer in their free time. The Performance Matteo model is one of their entry level products that provides decent performance on the soccer field. They are made of synthetic leather and feature an asymmetrical lacing to provide optimal ball contact.
5 Diadora Women’s Scudetto LT MD PU Soccer Cleat
The Diadora Scudetto women’s soccer cleats are probably the most affordable model on the market that is made with real leather and comes with a manmade sole. It has a multi density outsole and a water resistant construction. The shoes offer excellent grip on the soccer field and it provides superior comfort with the aid of the interior cushioning.
4. PUMA Women’s Universal FG Soccer Cleat
When it comes to all-in-one soccer shoes the PUMA women’s Universal FG cleats take the prize for their versatility and construction. They excel in terms of durability, comfort and grip on the soccer field. It comes with a padded collar and tongue as well as an abrasion-resistive construction. They were built to provide a natural support for the curvature of the food and enhance precision.
3. Under Armour Women’s Speed Force FG
The Under Armour women’s soccer shoes are an excellent product that does not disappoint. They were made to be comfortable, light and quite durable with abrasion-resistive synthetic leather and TPU outsole. The model was designed to maximize performance and precision and surprisingly they are quite affordable.
2 adidas Performance Women’s F10 FG W Soccer Shoe
The Adidas Performance F10 women’s soccer shoes are quite impressive when it comes to design and precision. They were built to provide a bare foot sensation and a comfortable feel. Using ultra-durable synthetic leather the model is able to survive hundreds of hours on the soccer field and provide superior comfort at the same time.
1 Nike Hypervenom Phelon FG Women’s Soccer Shoes
Nike managed to build the ultimate women’s soccer shoes that provide comfort, precision, durability and excellent grip at the same time without costing too much. The Hypervenom Phelon FG were built using light synthetic leather, a thin outsole and a full length TPU plate that enhances agility and traction. For the price it is difficult to find a better deal.
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
on websites I stumbleupon every day. It’s always helpful to read through content from other writers
and practice a little something from other websites.
Wow, fantastic website layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
site is great, let alone the content!
Excellent site you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!