There are a lot of people that like to workout at home. This habit has gained an increased following mainly because of its convenient and because we have less and less free time. Recent statistics showed that the average individual now pushes more work hours than people used just a couple of decades ago. This means less time to go to the gym, more time sitting in a chair in front of a computer and more health problems linked to the two. The biggest victim of this rather unhealthy lifestyle is the upper torso. This means back problems, weakened muscles, and vascular issues. Jogging can help but the best thing to do is to get a magnetic rowing machine.
Magnetic rowing machines are considered to be better because they have friction-free resistance. This means that they have a completely silent operation. They are also low cost to manufacture compared to the regular air rowing machines. The resistance of a magnetic rower also allows it to be adjusted and can scale along with the person using it. They offer a wide range of benefits making them the superior exercise machines and that is easy to observe. Stepping into any gym will show that almost all rowing machines are magnetic.
Also, because they are so silent, they are more than suitable for use at home. The only issue that remains is having enough space to actually use a rowing machine. They are not all that compact and will take a bit of floor space. No matter how hard we looked for compact models, there is no way around it. Now that all that has been cleared, let’s go through our list of recommendations for the top 10 best magnetic rowing machines in 2023.
Best Magnetic Rowing Machines in 2023
Table of Contents
10. Titan Fitness Adjustable Magnetic Resistance Rowing Rower Machine
No products found.Titan Fitness magnetic rowing machine offers the same quality as a gym grade equipment but takes a bit less space. It offers a smooth pulling force and uses reinforced nylon. It allows for the legs to be fully stretched. The difficulty can be set by selecting one of the 8 magnetic resistance settings. For space economy, the rowing machine was designed to be foldable. In terms of construction, the frame can support a maximum weight of 250 pounds. The model also comes with an LCD screen to track the progress of the user.
Also read: Top 10 Best Exercise Bikes in 2023
9. fitbill Smart Magnetic Rowing Machine
No products found.fitbill smart magnetic rowing machine if a great option for the ones that are serious about working out at home. It is a smart rowing machine because it has built-in Bluetooth that can be used to communicate data to a smartphone to get better control over the progress of the user. The machine has 3 resistance levels and allows the legs to be fully extended, even for tall people. For mobility purposes, the machine was made to be foldable and easy to assemble. Last but not least, the rowing machine is quiet and uses very durable nylon straps.
8. Soozier Magnetic Folding Rowing Machine
7. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5622 Dual Function Magnetic Rowing Machine
Also read: Top 10 Best Mini Trampolines in 2023
6. Marcy Foldable 8-Level Magnetic Resistance Rowing Machine
5. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5612 Dual Function Rowing Machine
4. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5508 Ultra Tension Magnetic Pro Rowing Machin
Also read: Top 10 Best Treadmills in 2023
3. Stamina 1110 Magnetic Rowing Machine
2. Velocity Exercise Magnetic Rower
1. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower
Choosing A Functional Magnetic Rower
There are a lot of different rowers available on the market and sadly, some of them are barely worth the metal they are made from and the manufacturers ask for hundreds of dollars. Some rowers are simply not practical. A truly functional and useful rower for a home user needs to have some features that the commercial ones do not have. There are other additional characteristics that matter as well. Here are the most important things to look out for.
- Foldable or not: The obvious choice is to get a folding rower. They are durable enough, can support a decent amount of weight and they take very little storage space. A rower that is not foldable is simply not practical for a regular home user.
- Length of the rail: The rail on which the seat travels needs to be long enough to that the legs can extend properly. Almost no manufacturer states how long the rail is which is why it can be difficult to determine is the legs can be fully extended or not. User reviews might be able to help.
- Information tracked on the monitor: The information tracked on the monitor can be quite helpful. Sadly, some monitors barely provide anything useful. A decent monitor should be able to provide details with regards to the calories burned, distance, time and totals.