Ingersoll Rand has a very long history. It is one of the oldest companies that started as a simple American drill company. Originally, the company was founded in 1871 and its main activity was the manufacturing of large drills used in the construction of water aqueducts. As years passed by, the company suffered many transformations, acquisitions, and diversification of products. They now have several different brands and subsidiaries. The one that still wears their name, Ingersoll Rand, is known as a brand of air compressors, tools, and material handling devices.
For the most part, Ingersoll Rand makes air compressor powered tools. Over the years, the brand managed to build a solid reputation amongst professionals and regular folks that need tools such as the ones built by Ingersoll Rand. They have lots of different products and all of them are made to be durable and functional. At the same time, they are not that expensive which is a major plus. The company focused on delivering quality at affordable rates. For our list, we selected 10 different tools that can handle various tasks. Most of them are powered by an air compressor but there are some that work on batteries as well. This includes cordless tools, cutting tools, impact tools and some power tools.
Best Ingersoll Rand Products in 2024
Here is what we deemed purchase worthy out of their entire range of products. With no further ado let’s get right on our list of the top 10 best Ingersoll rand products in 2024.
Table of Contents
10. Ingersoll Rand W5132-K12 IQv20 Series Cordless Impactool Kit
9. Ingersoll Rand 5102MAX Air Die Grinder
8. Ingersoll Rand 1105MAX-D2 Composite Air Ratchet
7. Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Air Impactool and Ratchet Kit
6. Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder
5. Ingersoll Rand 2115TiMAX Impactool
4. Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX Drive Air Impact Wrench
3. Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
2. Ingersoll Rand W7150-K2 1/2-Inch High-Torque Impactool Kit
1. Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench
Which Ingersoll Rand Toll To Pick?
It can be difficult to decide which tool to get from the entire lineup from Ingersoll Rand. There are key differences between them and pricing can vary a lot. Here are some important things to take into account:
- Torque: Torque is important for several reasons. If the impact wrench is not powerful enough, the tool might not be right for a particular application. Also, the more powerful the tool is, the more expensive it will be.
- Air-powered or battery-powered? Battery-powered tools from Ingersoll Rand can be expensive. They offer mobility but they can be heavy and deliver less torque. Air-powered ones require an air compressor.
- Pricing: Pricing is important for the average guy. Not everyone has hundreds of dollars to spend on something they might not use all that often. It might be best to look at several models and pick something that does not exceed the budget and offers the highest torque.