Nobody likes having to deal with electronics piles of wires. We are slowly shifting to a wireless era. We now even have wireless charging of devices and wireless streaming is something so common that it present in almost every home. One of the popular means of streaming music wirelessly is using a Bluetooth soundbar. Soundbars are stepping forward to replace the old home theater systems. 5.1 speaker systems are becoming obsolete mainly because they are not practical anymore. There are too many wires to deal with, unnecessary speakers and technological limitations. Also, you do not need a large subwoofer to enjoy a bit of bass when listening to music.
Bluetooth soundbars have become increasingly popular over the past few years. A lot of people are ditching their old systems in order to easily stream music from their smartphones. Usually, a soundbar is made out of a single, long speaker that contains multiple smaller drivers. They have a built-in amplifier and only need to be connected to a power source. If needed, some soundbars also offer the option to be connected to an input using a digital audio cable or regular auxiliary cable but this tends to vary from one model to another.
Also, the setup of these sound systems can vary a bit. Some models do not have a subwoofer but have a decent bass while others may have a subwoofer. It all depends on what drivers were used and what the manufacturers had in mind when designing the speakers. With all that cleared up, let’s have a quick look at our recommendation for the top 10 best Bluetooth soundbars in 2024.
Best Bluetooth Sound Bars in 2024
Table of Contents
10. TaoTronics Wireless Audio SoundBar
No products found.The Daktronics wireless soundbar is a great choice for the ones that are on a tight budget. It is a 34 inch 2 channel speaker that can be used as a home theater on its own. As the name states, the speaker works wirelessly via Bluetooth. It can stream music from mobile devices but it can also be connected to an optical cable, coaxial or RCA AUX input to a sound source. The soundbar includes a dedicated remote and can be mounted on to a wall.
9. Megacra Wireless Bluetooth SoundBar
8. Samsung HW-M360/ZA 2.1 Channel 200 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar
7. Richsound Research TB220L Bluetooth Soundbar
6. Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
5. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
4. Pyle 300 Watt Bluetooth Soundbar with USB/SD/FM Radio and Wireless Remote
3. AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
2. VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Soundbar
1. TaoTronics Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer
No products found.TaoTronics wireless soundbar is a great pick that offers pretty much everyone someone would expect from a soundbar. The system is quite powerful and has a built-in subwoofer that delivers excellent bass. It covers the full audio spectrum and can be used for both TV and music. The slim design makes it look very modern. As expected it supports both a wired input and wireless streaming over Bluetooth. The model includes a small remote to control all its functions and settings and can be mounted on a wall.
Picking A Decent Soundbar
The thing that most will notice when it comes to soundbars is that they tend to look almost identical. Everyone uses the exact same design with some minor cosmetic changes. The biggest difference is what they used inside. This means the quality of the drivers and how well the sound is processed. These things are difficult to estimate at first but there are some other important things to look out for. Here are some pointers on what makes each soundbar different.
- Power: The driver’s users and the amplification determine how loud the soundbar really is. Not everyone needs a very loud soundbar for a TV or to listen to music.
- With or without a subwoofer: When it comes to subwoofers, there are two types of soundbars. There are soundbars that have a separate subwoofer and some that have it built-in. There are even some that do not have a subwoofer an all.
- With or without a remote: The remote is optional and not all systems have one. In all honesty, having one more remote to handle can be annoying. The ones that do want it with a remote, there are plenty of models to choose from. Also, models with remotes, make it easier to setup the soundbar.