A tire pressure gauge is a must have in any car. But, many people don’t know how to read the manual ones; for this reason, a digital reader is the way to go. For those who are looking for a new digital tire pressure gauge, and want something which is accurate, will work anywhere, and will work the first time you try it, these are the top 10 digital tire pressure gauges in 2017 to consider purchasing to keep in your car at all times.
Table of Contents
- 10. Extech AUT10 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- 9. Accutire MS-4710B Motorcycle 5-99 PSI Digital Tire Gauge
- 8. Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
- 7. Travelsafer Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- 6. NorthONE(tm) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge. Simple and Easy to Use
- 5. Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge
- 4. SKS Airchecker Digital Presta and Schrader Pressure Gauge
- 3. Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- 2. Michelin MN-12279 Digital Programmable Tire Gauge with Light
- 1. TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
10. Extech AUT10 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Read from 5 up to 100 PSI, and .4 up to 6.8 bar. A 3.5” digital LCD backlight allows you to easily read your pressure, and see in any conditions or lighting which you are in. It features an auto shut off/ power off feature, so you won’t drain the power if you forget to turn it off after use.
9. Accutire MS-4710B Motorcycle 5-99 PSI Digital Tire Gauge
Measuring in 1/2 pound increments, it can read pressures ranging from 5 PSI up to 99 PSI on most vehicles you use it on. It is designed to access tire valves of any size, it features a 90 degree valve head for ease of connection, and a large bright display, with on/off toggle, makes it simple to use anywhere.
8. Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
It displays BAR, PSI, or KG pressures, and can read ranges from 5 PSI up to 100 PSI. It also features a tire inflator feature, so if your tires are low, you can quickly and easily add some pressure or air, until you can fully inflate them. Two position lever and easy change lever, allows us on any vehicle.
7. Travelsafer Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
An illuminated nozzle and LCD allows you to read pressures anywhere, easily. There are four ranges, including PSI, Bar, and KG, it ensures an accurate reading each time it is used, and a simple design lever allows for ease of attachment, on any type of tire you are using it on.
6. NorthONE(tm) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge. Simple and Easy to Use
Reads up to one hundred PSI, it features four simple adjustment options for use on all types of tires, and it features a large, LCD display, so you can quickly see pressure settings. The gauge fits most tires, it is illuminated at the tip, and the accuracy guarantee, ensures you always know your pressure.
5. Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge
It is digital, and can be programmed to read different PSI, Bar, or KG settings, depending on the tires you are using the gauge on. A straight push nozzle ensures secure fit when using the gauge, and accurate reading, ensures you know where your tires pressure is at.
4. SKS Airchecker Digital Presta and Schrader Pressure Gauge
It is compact, it has a simple quick release nozzle feature, and a large backlit LCD allows you to read pressure settings, in any light conditions. It can be used in Bar or PSI format, and a simple twist remove head, allows for quick and easy reading when you are in a hurry.
3. Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
A heavy duty construction, and angled head, allows for ease of use in tight corners. A LCD backlit read out system, can read ranges from .5 PSI up to 150 PSI, so you can maintain the accurate levels of pressure in your tires, regardless of the tire you are checking.
2. Michelin MN-12279 Digital Programmable Tire Gauge with Light
Programmable, with a full LCD flashlight, displays resolution as accurately as .01 PSI readings on the gauge. You can program the front and rear tire readings, to ensure optimal accuracy, as close as + or – .1 reading, when using the PSI pressure gauge to monitor tires.
1. TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
A lighted nozzle and display allows you to easily place the reader on any tire, and read the pressure readout in any light or dark conditions. It seals to a valve system for optimal accuracy, it is ergonomic and has a rubber grip design for ease of use, and can measure in both PSI and Bar readings for your tire pressure reading accuracy.
If you simply can’t figure out how to use a manual system or just like simplicity and ease of use, a digital tire pressure gauge is the way to go. If you are looking for precision when measuring your tire pressure, and want to ensure ease of use and quick attachment, regardless of the conditions you are in when checking the pressure of the tires, these are a few of the top options to consider for your new digital gauge.